Monday 27 June 2016

Review: BHiner's Taobao Service!

Today’s review will be a bit different than my other reviews. I won’t actually review the product itself, but the service! So there are many ways to buy cosplays, wigs, and accessories: either from a shop, online store, second hand or from Taobao. For Taobao, you can’t order unless you’re a Chinese resident.

If you’ve been following me on some of my social media, you’ve probably seen me talk about Bhiner. For Taobao, you can’t order unless you’re a Chinese resident. This is where BHINER comes in. As a Taobao Agent, the items will ship to their warehouse, and then they’ll ship it to you! I like Taobao because some of the new series/outfits aren’t available on eBay, Aliexpress or other online stores. Though one issu I have is that Taobao is all in Chinese. There’s always Google Translations to help you out, but it’s really weird XD. Thankfully Bhiner offers a translation service! You can just search for your item on their website and it’ll link to the taobao postings (translated). They also offer a shopping service! For the Cosplay Customizer, all you have to do is fill in the form with all the information (character name/series, your budget, measurements, ref pics)!


If you have any questions you can send them to:

or contact them on their Facebook page!

Here's a link to their Cosplay Customizer:
https://www.bhiner.com/customCosplay


They were very nice to sponsor an outfit for my Otakuthon 2016 Video! I chose Kotori Minami (Cyber Version). So, I tried out their shopping service and sent them a picture of my character. They went out and searched for her wig, headphones, shoes, dress and LED accessories.


When they received the items, they send you pictures of the items (via BHiner messages which is linked to the email you sign up with) so you can check them and see if it’s okay or not! (for example, my dress was the wrong size so they replaced it).

Here are some of the pics they sent me so you guys can have an idea on what kind of pictures they will send you!



Everything arrived in about 5 weeks! And in PERFECT condition~ And you know I love the most?!? BUBBLE WRAP!!! Everything was protected by a nice layer of bubble wrap! <3 I was a bit worried for the state of the LEDS, but with BHiner’s careful packaging, everything arrived safe and undamaged!


(Birds are to hide my address)

Unpacking video!


~*~

RATING:
Communication: ★★★★★ 

Replies quickly and in GOOD ENGLISH. Everything is clear and their team is very nice!



Website: ★★★★★ 

Website is pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate.


Shipping: ★★★★★ 

5 weeks! Very good for a Taobao service (some of my friend’s order from other agents took 2 months!)




Overall Rating: ★★★★★


~*~

I’ll be taking this outfit out for a test at the Summer G-Anime (July 16-17), so I’ll have some preview pictures out shortly! For Otakuthon (August), I’ll be part of a full Muse team, so keep an eye out for the shiney light up idols!

Thanks again to BHINER! Go try their service, it's awesome!

.

Edit (04/07/2016): I got a few questions about this, YES you can order Lolita dresses from BHiner (Taobao), just send them the link to the dress you want!

1 comment:

  1. I prefer BHiner 'cause of it's customised shopping service. For Cyber Kotori I didn't have to shop around, I legit sent them a reference picture and they did all the hard work of looking around and getting all my items! So I don't mind the agent fee (also their agent fee is actually pretty low compared to other agents). Their website is also clearer than other agent websites and you have a translated search option directly on their website! I'm always worried for other agents when I have to go look around and send them links, since lots of items have different options, like dress only, accessories only, etc. and I really don't want to get my order wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete